You can visit our website, pixiuglobal.com and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (“PIXIU account”) with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password.
1.1 Collection of Personal Data
1.1.1 “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organization has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data could include name, identification number and contact information.
1.1.2 Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
1.1.3 We aim to provide the ease and compelling shopping experience for our customers. We want you to feel safe while visiting our site.
1.1.3 (a) When you register an account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
1.1.3 (b) When you make a purchase on PIXIU, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
1.1.3 (c) The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
1.1.4 Subscription to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register an account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
1.1.5 Accessing Actual Orders
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are to be dispatched as well as administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords unless this misuse is through our own fault.
1.2 Security of Your Personal Information
PIXIU ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
1.3 Disclosure of Personal Information
1.3.1 We will not share your information with any other organizations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorized. In exceptional circumstances, PIXIU may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. PIXIU is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by PIXIU please contact Customer Service and we will resolve the issue.
1.3.2 In conducting our business, we will/may need to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties.
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations;
- Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centers;
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of PIXIU’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by PIXIU about our Service Users is among the assets transferred; or to a counterparty in a business asset transaction that PIXIU or any of its affiliates or related corporations is involved in; and
- Third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
1.3.3 We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
1.4 Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit PIXIU, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within PIXIU that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
- This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
1.5 Community and Support
1.5.1 We provide customer service support through email, SMS and feedback forms. In order to provide customer support, we will ask for your email address and mobile phone number. We only use information received from customer support requests, including, without limitation, email addresses, and for customer support services and we do not transfer to or share this information with any third parties.
1.5.2 You can also post questions and answer other User questions in our community forums. Our forum and messaging services allow you to participate in our community; to do so, we maintain information, such as your user ID, contact list and status messages. In addition, these and similar services in the future may require us to maintain your user ID and password.
1.6 Cookies Policy
1.6.1 We may from time to time implement “cookies” or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our Site and the Services we offer, or help us offer new services and features. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Services or website are used or visited, by how many people and to track movements within our website. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies also link to information regarding what items you have selected for purchase and pages you have viewed. This information is used to keep track of your shopping cart, for example. Cookies are also used to deliver content specific to your interest and to monitor website usage.
We use “cookies” on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
1.6.2 A few important things you should know about cookies that are:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may affect with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
5022A, Jalan Kenari 1,
81000 Kulai, Johor, Malaysia.
Tel : +601159394331
PIXIU provides the [pixiuglobal.com] Website as a service to the public and Web site owners. The information contained on the website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by seller and supplier and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The services are provided as with and without any warranties, claims or representations made by PIXIU of any kind either expressed, implied or statutory with respect to the services, including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, nor are there any warranties created by course of dealing, course of performance or trade usage. Without limiting the foregoing and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, PIXIU does not warrant that the services, this site or the functions contained therein will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free, that defects, if any, will be corrected, or that this site and/or the server that makes the same available are free of viruses, clocks, timers, counters, worms, software locks, drop dead devices, trojan-horses, routings, trap doors, time bombs or any other harmful codes, instructions, programs or components.
PIXIU has no control over and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for (a) the fitness for purpose, existence, quality, safety or legality of items available via the services; or (b) the ability of sellers to sell items or of buyers to pay for items. If there is a dispute involving one or more users, such users agree to resolve such dispute between themselves directly and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, release PIXIU and its affiliates from any and all claims, demands and damages arising out of or in connection with any such dispute.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PIXIU. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PIXIU takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.